Learning & Development
Your training, your way, when and where you need it
It is important that you and your team have easy and affordable access to Learning and Development content. This will ensure you are equipped with the capability that your clients require and that your organisation continues to improve in its ability to deliver for your clients and meet your legal obligations.
Our services in Learning & Development are like having your own training department without the cost. Our team can help you develop and deliver facilitated and online training that suits your needs.
Our Modular and Subscription services can provide peace of mind and bring pre-developed learning management system web-hosting, supporting training and development module content, administration of your training records and provide you with support in assuring that your team stay on top of their training requirements.
Benefits from this Service
The use of Learning & Development Services directly impacts your organisation through the following ways:
The service ensures that both you and your team have easy and cost-effective access to learning and development content, making continuous learning more accessible.
This access helps in equipping your team with the necessary capabilities required by your clients and ensures your organisation continues to improve and meet legal obligations.
The service is akin to having an in-house training department but without the associated costs, offering both efficiency and financial benefits.
The team assists in developing and delivering both facilitated and online training that is tailored to meet your specific needs, ensuring relevance and effectiveness.
The service includes a modular and subscription-based approach, providing a pre-developed learning management system web-hosting. This system supports training and development module content.
It includes administration of your training records, ensuring that all training activities are well-documented and easily accessible for reference and compliance.
The service ensures ongoing support in managing training requirements, helping your team stay updated and compliant with necessary training.
Lastly, it provides peace of mind by ensuring all learning and development needs are managed effectively, allowing you to focus on other critical aspects of your business.
Does your team need easy to use online learning systems?
We have the right solution for you.
Our Learning & Development Services
Access a Workplace Trainer
Your own dedicated Learning and Development workplace trainer:
- Qualified trainer to deliver your training
- Tailoring of training and development to suit your needs
- Providing webinars, face-to-face training or online training courses for your team
- Advising you on your training needs and developing a plan to address your needs
- Conducting assessments to demonstrate competencies your team has achieved
Tailored Learning Content Development
Training and online learning content developed to meet your organisational needs:
- Learning and Development programs aligned to recognised units of competency
- Leveraging your existing content to create online training course modules
- Development of inductions and standard operating procedure training
- Customised training and development based on your needs
- Creating webinars, face-to-face training and online-based courses hosted in learning management systems
Access to a Learning Management System (LMS)
Access to a Learning Management System:
- 24/7 access for all of your team to a Learning Management System
- User support to help your team access the training they need
- Hosting of all of your online training in one easy to access location
- Administering your LMS for you to reduce the burden of training administration
- Training certificates with your brand
Training Records Management
Reducing the time on training administration:
- Management of all of your training records for you in a secure learning management system
- Access to a Training Matrix that shows all of the training your team has completed
- Notifications and reminder emails when your team are due to renew their training
- Simple to use online training system to access training records when and where you need them
Our Unique Approach
Our approach to Learning and Development is focussed on ensuring that you and your team have the training, online learning content, qualifications and competencies you need.
Developing Training helps your organisation to achieve its goals, undertake work safely and deliver outcomes efficiently and effectively for your clients.
Defining what needs to be achieved to position you for success
Identify current gaps and define the work that needs to be done to fill them
Agreed timelines, approach, stakeholders, governance and outputs
Working with your team to determine and verify competency
Delivering the results you need and filling the gaps we identified
Embedding results in your organisation so you are not dependent on us
Want to know more?
Download our Capability Statement & Pricing information.
Leading the Team
As Managing Director, Stephanie has over a decade in Quality Assurance and Business Improvement in Rail, Traction, Transport, & Logistics, Education and Manufacturing industries, plus time spent in Public Service.
Stephanie established SLW Consulting Australia in 2017 and after two years of growth, Integris Group Services Pty Ltd was established in July 2019.
Stephanie’s approach is very hands-on, consulting in Business Assurance, Business Improvement, ISO Certification, QA Management, Processes and Management Systems. Structuring her clients work to enable them to achieve their objectives is why Stephanie has established herself as a sought after expert in her field.
We would love to hear from you
Find out how we can support you and your team.
We would love to connect.
Based in Melbourne’s CBD, our management consulting team currently travel across Australia and New Zealand to support our clients. We also provide consulting & advisory through any online channels you are using in your business.
We would love to hear from you to find out how we can support you and your team.
530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia